Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Family "Fun" Night


The Kearney Children's Museum has Family Fun Night once a month where admission for everyone is free.  They usually have a theme or a company sponsor for the fun night.  We have not attended a "free" night because free to me says everyone and their third cousin will be there.  They also like to use the word fun but really it is only fun for the kids.  I know Thatcher really likes the Children's Museum, especially the train display there.  I am a little hesitant to even get a membership there because of all the "general public" kids that go there.  The kids that have no adult supervision that I end up disciplining or pulling Thatcher away just to get away from them.  (Clearly all my years as a lifeguard has left me a little jaded towards unsupervised kiddos).
This month Cabela's was the company sponsor so I thought we would go check it out since fishing and killing reindeer are on top of Thatcher's fun things to do list.  Thatcher had a good time and they had a lot of fun things for him to do; minnow races, fishing, bow hunting, etc.

 Wow!  Does he look like a little man in this picture?  He looks so old!

No comments:

Post a Comment