Wednesday, October 3, 2012

It's The Great Pumpkin

We had another busy weekend this weekend- whew!  Where does the weekend go?  Saturday morning I ran the Susan G Komen race- it was a great morning for run and a great event.  I ran the competitive race by myself.  I am still 13 seconds away from that golden time I think I need to have- I am still waiting the official results to see how I did overall.  They had a fun run a little later and I ran that race with Mandy.  It was nice to catch up with her and that race went a lot easier when you have someone to run it with!  There were so many kids running- some of them not much other than T.  I can not wait to get T out there. We may have to start soon practicing pace and running around the block. 
Sunday we went to Helgoth Pumpkin Patch in St. Libory.  We hit it early to avoid the crowds and it was nice- it was a great day to be outside.  Thatcher loved the little train, the slides, and of course the tractor ride.  He is getting to the point that he can do all of these things by himself.  I still want to follow him around and make sure he doesn't hurt himself but I am working on letting him go and trusting that he will be okay.









 
Helgoth's had some huge pumpkins this year. I think the pumpkin we picked out was 25 pounds.  Thatcher has been asking non stop if we can carve it. It is going to be a long month.  I keep telling him we have to count down the days but he doesn't seen to care he wants to carve it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment