Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Swimming Superman

Thatcher has started fall swimming lessons recently and once again we are doing private lessons.  We moved over to UNK because it is much closer to our home, the times are more convenient for us, and I heard really good things from a lot of different people about them.  I can't say I am really sold on the UNK swimming lesson experience.  After two lessons it seems like it is just play time.  They play Superman the entire time.  Float on your belly and/or back and kick your legs.  Thatcher is so excited the entire time.  I enjoy the fact that he has fun and likes to go but these lessons are not cheap and I want him to start making progress.  His first teacher at the Y set a high bar of standard and so I think I am just expecting him to make progress and I am not seeing that.  He has two more lessons left for the fall season and I am going to chat with his teacher about working on some more items. 


No comments:

Post a Comment