Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Big Boy Bedroom

For the past four to six weeks or so we have been working on our house - ( I forgot when we started because my life is a blur right now- it feels like we have been working on it for a year!).  I really wanted to give T a new room for his birthday; a big boy room that will last him a number of years.  We took down all the nursery stuff, painted his room and gave him new carpet.  I really like the way it turned out- I wasn't sure when I was working on it but it came together much better than I thought it was going to.  We still have some things to do but the majority of it is done.  He loves his new room and his new bed.
I really like the way this book shelf turned out.  Mike did a good job for it.




Thatcher's "school" moved him up a room to the 3 year old room this week.  I was pretty nervous about how he was going to take the change but I think he enjoys it more than the Zebra room.  He has some old classmates in there so I think that makes things easier.  I think being with older kids will help him advance more than with the younger kids.  He told me last night his best friend is Jacob- not sure if he knows what best friend means but it is so sweet to listen to him talk about his day.  Jacob also happens to be the kid he blames for everything.  How did you get that bump on your head?  Jacob.  Silly kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment