Thursday, November 1, 2012

Four Eyes?

Last week we had something going on every night of the week and the same thing can be said for this week.  I am not sure how families with multiple kids do it.  I am constantly running from place to place like a freak trying to get everything done.  I am sure Thatcher thinks I am a crazy person because I am always screaming at him to move it because we are late.  Not going to be late- we are late!
Last week Thatcher had his first eye appointment.  When I was in for my annual eye exam they recommended kids start getting their eye's checked when they are three.  I didn't get it done until now but hey at least I got him in- which lately is a major accomplishment for me.  I have yet to do the first dentist appointment- he is not a fan of opening his mouth on command so to say I am putting that off would be an understatement.  Maybe I should just have Mike take him....
The doctor's office was busy, busy that day.  The majority of those in the waiting room were about 80 years older than Thatcher.  I had to wait to check in so Thatcher decided to just entertain all of the waiting room.  He talked to them about his John Deere tractors at home, his school, he tried to play with someones Jazzy wheelchair.  He was making sure he had contact with everyone and everything in that waiting room.
Thatcher's eyes look pretty good and the Doctor does not want to see him again until he is ready to go to Kindergarten.  I am really hoping that Thatcher will continue to have my good looks and Mike's vision!

No comments:

Post a Comment